Job ID 333716
Senior BI Development Analyst
100% remote working
up to £50,000
We are recruiting for a BI Development Analyst to work for a leading UK based care provider who are passionate about people and culture and have an ambitious road map. This is a fully (100%) remote role paying up to £50,000. The company are embarking upon building a solid IT team and have ambitions to secure the best talent available in tech to further grow their ‘pacey’ business.
This is an extremely varied role and one where someone can roll up their sleeves, really get stuck in and have a huge impact, making a significant difference. The business is looking to advance digitally and the IT team will be built accordingly in order to enable this development.
The organisation has a significant amount of data, and they require someone technical to unlock and utilise this data effectively for the business. They therefore have an immediate need for someone with data warehouse experience (MS Tech stack), with a SQL back end and Power BI skills
The data warehouse has been built by a 3rd party; and is currently looked after by an offshore company, previous experience of managing 3rd parties / offshore would be good, but not essential. The aim is to reduce reliance on the offshore provide and build a robust ‘data/ BI’ team internally as part of their technical growth plans.
This person will have proven experience of:
* Setting up processes and good governance
* Setting up / building reports
* Have a good understanding of back end data and databases (SQL)
* Creating Power BI dashboards
* Experience in data warehouse projects and data preparation
* Familiarity with business intelligence analytical tools such as SSRS, SSAS and SSIS
* Knowledge of ETL tools and scripting languages
* Managing the offshore team confidently and have a good enough technical understanding if something just doesn’t feel right!
* Be happy to have a mix of development and analysis within their role
* Be a strong technical all rounder and be able to communicate effectively with the business
Tilt Recruitment are specialists in IT Recruitment. We work hard to find our candidates their perfect roles within fantastic organisations across the UK. If this role isn’t right for you, please still get in touch with us as we may have other roles which may suit you better.
We also offer up to £500 for every successful referral, if you know someone who matches this skill set please let us know.
Follow us on LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook.
Tilt Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Skills: Business Intelligence, Analysis and development, Power BI, ETL, SSRS, SSIS, SSAS, SQL