Job ID 207676
Senior Cloud Engineering Engineer (Storage)
When registering to this job board you will be redirected to the online application form. Please ensure that this is completed in full in order that your application can be reviewed.
Node4 have a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Cloud Engineering Engineer to join our amazing Cloud Engineering team.
As a Senior member of the Cloud Engineering Team you will work to provide escalated operational support for systems within the cloud architecture and the managed services provided to our customers. This will include Cloud services development, advanced troubleshooting, and the management of customer storage infrastructure.
What will you be doing?
* Liaising with customers, you will act as both a point of contact when delivering technical aspects of customer projects and ensuring continuity of services and customer satisfaction regarding the Cloud.
* You will implement, manage, and operate services running within the Cloud environment and leverage the automation framework to improve processes, automate deployment and improve manageability.
* Working with the Cloud, Apps and Corp Services teams to support on-going maintenance and product enhancements
* Liaising with both customers and internal stakeholders, act as lead point of contact when delivering technical aspects of projects and ensuring continuity of services and customer satisfaction for storage system deployments
* Help implement platform monitoring, alerting and reporting
* Part of On-Call Rota when required, providing out-of-hours support to escalations from second line support staff
* Addressing undefined issues that require new approaches and perspectives
What will you bring?
* You should possess practical hands-on experience in the below Cloud Business Applications and Operating Systems including a strong understanding of storage platform management and support.
* Active Directory
* Cisco UCS
* NetApp Certified Data Administrator (NCDA) and/or NetApp Certified Support Engineer (NCSE)
* NetApp FAS, E-Series, and SolidFire
* Windows Server
Knowledge in any of the following technologies would also be advantageous:
* Azure Administration
* vCloud Director
* Veeam (including Cloud Connect & O365)
Why join us?
Recognised as one of the UK’s 100 Best Workplaces™ by Great Place to Work®, Node4 is an innovative Managed Services Provider, offering IT infrastructure and services, all flexibly deployed across our own infrastructure fabric and the public cloud.
We provide a range of solutions, including cloud services to support hybrid and multi-cloud models, connectivity, data services, collaboration, and security. This enables us to help UK businesses in every sector do more in the digital age.
Work for Node4 and you will be part of a friendly, supportive culture focused on delivering Exceptional Service as a Standard (ESaaS) to our customers – and one another