Job ID 333425
Medical Affairs Contracts Specialist
* Stockley Park, Uxbridge (+ Remote Working- 2-3 days per week onsite/offsite)
* 12 month contract
* c£35 to £40 per hour (via Umbrella)
You will be assisting in the development of training programs and in the training of employees on the use of contracting systems and system-related processes, quality control and improvement initiatives across the Medical Affairs team.
In addition to evaluating and updating procedures relating to SOP maintenance around key activities to improve overall efficiencies, streamline execution and measure effectiveness; or establish new SOPs better aligned to the business needs.
Skills and Experience:
* Requires a minimum of 4 years relevant experience in the project planning.
* Pharmaceutical or health care industry experience, a distinctive advantage
* Proficient in Microsoft Office suite, ideally with commercial experience of SharePoint and SAP/Ariba
* Comfortable embracing new technologies and digital tools such as financial management, work order management and mobile app technologies
* Familiar with executing Master Service Agreements (MSAs), Requests for Proposal (RFPs), evaluating vendor services and executing stakeholder requirements
Role and Responsibilities:
In a functional and team-lead capacity, overseeing the daily activities and review the work of Contracting Assistants and Associates under the guidance of the Senior Manager.
Assists in the development of training programs and training of employees on the use of contracting systems and system-related processes, for Medical Affairs contracting.
Providing customer-focused vendor management, ensuring vendor deliverables and timelines are successfully met (SLAs), negotiating contracts and terms of service with vendors and creating contracts as required by the stakeholders