Job ID 306639
Senior DevOps Engineer – AWS, Terraform, Kubernetes – Cyber Security, Bath or London Up to £120k
Does a Senior DevOps role in one of the World’s Leading Cyber Security companies interest you?
I'm working with a Scale-Up Cyber Security company whose clients include many of the FTSE 100 companies, National Governments and Top tier banking and finance institutions to hire a Senior DevOps Engineer.
They have a DevOps process in place but have only scratched the surface at this stage and are looking for an experienced DevOps Engineer who can lead the continued adoption of cloud services and automation tools and processes. This will include assessing where they are currently and making a plan of how they can make better use of AWS services, automation deployments of applications and infrastructure, configuration management and monitoring tools. Your role will revolve around improving efficiency, reliability, scalability and security of their cloud platform and processes. You will enhance their use of Infrastructure-as-Code (Terraform or Pulumi), optimise cost savings on AWS Services, build and maintain monitoring services and migrate any services that have not yet moved to the AWS cloud.
To be considered for interview you will have most of the following skills and experience:
* Be a Senior / Lead DevOps Engineer who has made key decisions on DevOps tooling and processes
* Have the vision to take an immature DevOps process through to maturity.
* Expert level skills in a broad range of AWS Services
* AWS networking (e.g. TGWs, VPC peering, multi-VPC/subnet networking, AWS Organisations, etc.)
* Infrastructure as Code – Terraform or Pulumi
* Containerisation – Docker, Kubernetes
Salary: £90,000 – £120,000 + Pension + private healthcare + free lunch
Location: Remote + 1 day a month in Bath or London office
APPLY NOW FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION