Job ID 196613
Senior Full Stack Developer (Hybrid Role)
JaeVee is a vibrant proptech property development company based in Norwich that joint ventures with experienced main contractors on various property development schemes throughout the UK.
We’re looking for a new Senior Full Stack Developer to join our vibrant team in Norwich. During our first two years we've seen incredible growth with our team and the development of our platform. This is a unique opportunity to take a leading role driving the business forward online.
Working from home, reporting to the CEO, your key responsibilities will include:
* Take ownership of the ongoing development and maintenance of the suite of company websites and web applications
* Key participation in larger development projects at all stages of the development life-cycle
* Writing secure, stable code on a day to day basis
* Provide technical support and IT maintenance to colleagues and new/existing clients
We are looking for someone who has a great ability to handle pressure, are results driven and have a passion for tech.
The role is a hybrid role allowing you to work from home. You will, however be required to attend meetings either via face to face or virual on an ad hoc basis.
You will have both front and back end skills consisting of the following:
* Advanced problem-solving skills and the ability to optimise code for the best possible outcome
* Experience creating code to business’ personalised needs and requirements
* Professional written and interpersonal skills – ability to work effectively in a collaborative environment to create top-performing applications
* Ability to prioritise and manage multiple milestones and projects efficiently
* Solid experience of Object Oriented PHP – including MVC Frameworks such as Laravel, CodeIgniter or Phalcon
* Relational database experience – MySQL/MariaDB
* Version Control (Git)
* Vendor package management (e.g. Composer, NPM)
* Full code release lifecycle (development / testing / UA / production)
* First-line IT Support / Networking experience
* Google Workspace Administration
* Atlassian Suite (Bitbucket / JIRA / Confluence)
* API creation / consumption
* LAMP stack administration / SSH / AWS