Job ID 334784
The company operates in the medical sector and utilises AI to save pharmaceutical companies money when producing new medicines.
The company already has a huge project lined up and they are looking for someone to lead the rebuild of their core product from the ground up ahead of the project kicking off… excited yet?
What you’ll need
* Ability to build beautiful front ends using Vue or React and CSS – Tailwind preferred
* UI experience with ease of use at the front of your mind
* Node.js backend / server-side development experience
* Sequelize or TypeORM would be a huge plus
* Testing frameworks such as Chai, Jest or Mocha would be great
What would also be great to see
* REST API experience, creation, consumption and documentation
* GCP cloud experience, AWS or Azure would also be of interest
If you’re keen on applying for the role, this is what you can expect:
1. Informal conversation with co-founder to discuss previous experience, suitability for the role, next steps in the process and roadmap for the future.
2. Live technical interview with the co-founder and senior developer.
3. Final call with other co-founders to recap and make sure everyone is on the same page with regards to the final decision.
If you’re interested in finding out more information about this company and opportunity, please hit apply and we’ll be in touch shortly to discuss further.
We look forward to and welcome your interest in the role