Job ID 307305
My client is currently looking for a Senior Game Programmer. The ideal candidate will be a programming veteran excelling in C++ with a shipped game(s) under their belt with coding credits. You will be required to bring your experience and knowledge to their robust coding department. Your work will be exciting and varied as your code will touch all aspects of the client’s Stealth Shooter IGI: Origins in Unreal Engine 5.
Skills and Experience:
* You have one or more shipped PC/console titles with engine or graphics credit
* You have excellent knowledge of C++ and systems design skills
* You’re experienced with Unreal Engine programming on published titles
* You have knowledge about engine low-level systems: graphics, physics, multithreading, networking…
* You’re proactive, autonomous and self-motivating
* You have strong communication and interpersonal skills
* You’ve achieved a BSc in Computer Science (or equivalent)
Role and Responsibilities:
* You’ll work closely with our designers to translate their features into clean and efficient code
* You’ll be producing prototypes of gameplay ideas to explore their viability
* Your knowledge of new game systems and tools will help us improve performance
* You’ll be implementing all technical aspects of games such as networking, animation, effects, UI, audio.
* You’ll assess and solve performance and memory issues in an existing codebase
* You’ll analyse, refactor, and improve existing core technology and tools
* You’ll serve as a technical expert and provide support and feedback with our other programmers and as part of a larger team
* You’ll communicate with our design team and project leadership about the practical and technical concerns of proposed features and content, including timeframes and any relevant technical limitations
Please call Simeon Tanner here at ISR Recruitment to learn more??