Job ID 331423
Senior Infrastructure Engineer
To £60,000 + Excellent Benefits + Remote/Hybrid Working
Our client is a leading manufacturer of industrial equipment, part of a vast global business they are the group behind several of the industry’s best known bands.
As a result of ongoing growth and an ongoing digital transformation project, they are looking to recruit a Senior Infrastructure Engineer to join their IT team.
Our client is looking to recruit an individual with experience gained in fast paced, varied roles, with strong Azure exposure.
What you need:
* Longstanding IT infrastructure experience.
* Experience of managing and implementing infrastructure inclusive of Azure, m365 (including Teams, Sharepoint, Intune, Autopilot), Windows Server, VMWare, Veeam, Cisco/Meraki networking, SD-WAN, SQL, Security (Microsoft, Fortigate) etc
* Experience of managing and monitoring IT Security solutions.
* AZ103/104 & CCNA/CCNP accreditations would be an advantage.
What you’ll get:
* Pension scheme
* Group Life Assurance
* Subsidised Private Medical Insurance
* Subsidised Income Protection Scheme
* Great career opportunities
* Remote/Hybrid Working
* 25 days holiday increasing to 30 days for long service
* Holiday Buy/Sell options
* Subsidised Gym Membership
If you interested in hearing more, then please send your CV via this advertisement to Yuseff Haghighi at The Recruitment Crowd.
If you’re looking for a new role, apply today! You can also view all of our live vacancies on our new recruitment app! Search 'The Recruitment Crowd' in the App Store or Play Store