Job ID 330509
Senior IT Engineer- Nottinghamshire/Hybrid Working
Prosper Recruitment are working in partnership with a group of companies providing energy related services to individuals and business, they work to install renewable energy solutions, facilitate access to ECO funding for low-income households, support local and national contractors, and reduce the nation’s carbon footprint!
Our client is a leading provider of energy efficient retrofit projects, with over ten years’ experience of installing renewable technologies into homes across the UK. And they are growing! If you want to be part of the drive to eradicate fuel poverty and create a carbon-zero nation and are looking to recruit a Senior IT Engineer.
* This role will provide day-to-day support and maintenance to a modern Microsoft orientated IT Platform.
* Working with our selected MSP, the main focus will be operations around the Microsoft 365 tenants along with project-based work.
* Providing technical support, implementing and maintaining a secure environment which protects sensitive data is a key aspect of this role.
* Hands on experience with Microsoft 365 administration and management is a must to be successful in this role as is knowledge of security and compliance policies.
* The right candidate will also be responsible for rolling out and managing Microsoft Intune for mobile devices while also managing our network infrastructure, including switches, routers and firewalls. A proven record of operating in this arena is required.
* If you have experience with cloud platforms such as Azure or AWS, this would put you in a strong position to be successful in this exciting new role.
If you also have experience working within an agile environment performing continuous integration, this could be the role for you so please apply
This company is a great place to work – their values drive everything they do and this creates a positive working environment in all of their teams.
They are passionate about being a responsible employer and are committed to making their workforce as diverse as possible to reflect the communities they support.
We value our people because we are nothing without them and provide the following
£40k pa – Depending on Experience
Company sick pay
Holidays that increase to reward loyalty
Health Cash Plan where our people can get money back on medical treatments like dental, optical and therapy
Employee Assistance Programme – providing 24/7 helpline for all personal matters and access to telephone and online counselling
Retail discount benefits – providing discounts or cashback on things you buy every day or as a treat