Job ID 331796
Our client is seeking and Senior IT Infrastructure Engineer to be based at their Halifax, West Yorkshire.
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Senior Infrastructure Engineer to join our clients successful IT team. This post will ideally suit someone with a strong 2nd and 3rd line technical/infrastructure support background with proven Windows Server systems, Office365/Azure, LAN/WAN/Firewall and Cyber security experience.
You will be responsible for the support, development and ongoing maintenance of the IT Infrastructure and Cyber Security protection. You will provide Incident/Problem/Change Management, for 2nd, 3rd line support, ensuring a responsive, friendly, customer and solution focused support service to staff and students. You will work with the IT Manager to maintain and improve network and server resilience, security and be responsible for managing and delivering IT projects to best practice, while working with a range of stakeholders across the organization.
• Recent office experience demonstrating good computer and keyboard skills
• Win 10/11 Desktop support experience
• Office 365/Azure administration experience
• Experience of Lan/Wi-Fi, VLAN Network technologies
• Active Directory/ Group Policies administration experience
• Experience of Site-Wide Anti-virus solutions
• Previous experience of IT Helpdesk support
• HP/Aruba Network support and experience.
• NAS administration and support experience
• VMWare, Vsphere Support Experience.
• Recent Firewall Administration – FortiGate preferred
• Ability to support, configure, install and maintain Windows Servers (SQL, SCCM, Windows Server 2012/2016/2019)
• Microsoft Exchange, Sharepoint
• Powershell scripting
• Supported a 1000+ end-user environment
• Aruba ACSA
• VMWare VCP
• Mobile device support experience (phones, tablets, laptops)
• G.C.S.E. in English and Maths at Grade C or equivalent
• IT qualification
• Microsoft Certification
• Networking Qualification
Should you have any questions or wish to apply please do not hesitate to contact Clear IT Recruitment Limited.
Please Note: Due to the number of applications we receive we may be unable to respond to every application directly. If you have not heard from us within 3 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful