Job ID 337731
We have an exciting opportunity for a full-time permanent Senior IT Support Technician working for a large multi-franchise motor retail dealership Group who is based across South London and the Home Countries.
The role will suit someone extensive experience within the IT field who already has practical hands-on experience gained from working in an IT department covering 2nd/3rd line support. This role will allow the individual to develop their skill set and be a part of upcoming and current project work.
Sound interesting? Read on…
Our client offers the chance to be part of a hugely successful and national organisation offering a starting salary of £28,000 – £35,000 depending on experience, 22 days holiday plus bank holidays, company pension, personal development training and motor trade discounts.
Location: Onsite at their Thornton Heath site
You will provide desktop IT support to roughly 260 internal users by way of telephone, hands-on or remote access and some on-site visits. The ideal candidate will have:
* A methodical, organised and accurate approach to problem solving
* A polite, friendly and confident telephone manner with good customer service skills
* Knowledge of Microsoft Office, Windows server / PC / laptops, iPads, printers, scanners, basic IT break/fix skills and be able to configure software and drivers.
* Excellent time management skills
* Integrated data & telephony knowledge running over WAN / LAN, TCP/IP networks
* Tenacity to investigate, diagnose and rectify simple faults
* Escalate issues to the IT manager where necessary
Desirable skills and experience would be advantageous in the following areas:
* Networking background
* Microsoft Active Directory
* Windows Server 2016
* Keyloop Autoline (Kerridge) DMS
* Automotive Industry exposure
* Previous IT support role
* A passion for all things IT related
* A tidy and practical approach to work
Sound interesting and something you would love to be part of? Apply Today!
Key Skills:IT Support. Network. Hardware. Software. Driver. Server. PC. Laptop. Printer. Routers and Switches. LAN/WAN. TCP/IP. Cisco. Security. VOIP. Telephony. Disaster Recovery. Windows, Office, Exchange, Meraki. Exchange. Automotive.
Due to the large numbers of responses we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this particular role and if you haven't heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies.
YourRecruit (IT) Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender or disability and complies with all relevant UK legislation.To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the SAFERjobs website for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search