Job ID 337279
Avanti Recruitment are working closely with a distribution management company based in south west London. They are currently looking for a Java Developer due to continuous growth within the company.
You will be joining as a Java Developer in a small but very knowledgeable development team who are very dedicated to writing good clean reusable code whilst following TDD processes. This role is 100% hands on and they are looking for someone to join the Java Development team who enjoys following the TDD process and who will share their enthusiasm with this. The company follows the Agile methodology.
You will be working on two main projects, the first is a client facing web application and the other is to replace the legacy DOS system in use currently. When working on the client facing system, it is mainly driven by client requests whilst the work on the main back office system is a combination of new functionalities and the replacement and improvement of a legacy system. Both access a single database sever and each of which are hosted on Tomcat servers.
The company would like you to be able to commute to the office when needed but are have very flexible remote working approach.
Java Developer Requirements:
* Excellent knowledge of Java
* Good knowledge/use of Spring
* Must have strong TDD/BDD experience
* Worked within an Agile environment
* Experience with JDK would be desirable
* Experience with Hibernate
* Software development and the maintenance to meet requirements
* You will be creating JIRA issues and building sprints with the Head of IT
* Always be looking for improvements within the process
* You will be working as part of a team
* Following the TDD process
If you would like to be considered for the role of Java Developer please click Apply Now!! Or contact Paul at Avanti Recruitment