Job ID 312261
3rd Line Network Engineer | Manchester| £45,000 – £60,000 | Hybrid | MSP
Are you looking to join a technical team full of driven and passionate people?
Are you looking to develop and grow in a dynamic company?
Are you looking to work across a wide range of technologies?
We are working with a leading MSP offering computer services to a wide range of SME clients all over the country. They are looking to appoint a Senior Network Engineer who’s duties include serving as an escalation point while getting heavily involved in projects as well.
You will also be given a great opportunity to develop your technical skills and grow in a dynamic, successful company.
You will need:
* Technical knowledge;
* Juniper or Cisco R&S – JNCIA, JNCIP or CCNP
* Palo Alto Firewalls (desirable)
* Esculation point for BAU support
* Project implementation and support
* Exposure to an ISP/MSP environment
You will get:
* 32 days holiday (inc bank holidays) and the ability to purchase up to an additional 10 days per annum
* Life insurance
* Private Health Insurance
* Free breakfast, fruit, nespresso coffee, tea and soft drinks
* Regular social events
* A company phone which can be used for personal use
* A company credit card so you're never left out of pocket
* Cycle to Work scheme
Please note my client cannot sponsor for this role