Job ID 306046
Senior Oracle PL/SQL Developer, OLTP, Technically challenging hands-on coding role in a large and complex environment. Slough, Berkshire (mainly office based role with some working from home post training and induction ). Salary most likely to be in the range of £ (Apply online only) + benefits.
Successful technology company based in Slough are looking for a Senior Oracle developer to join their team. To be considered you will have excellent PL SQL development skills with strong knowledge of table designs, SQL queries and more. In addition you must also have worked in a large and complex environment. Peripheral skills are likely to include OLTP, HTML, XML, SOAP and/or web.
Using your PL/SQL skills you will be developing robust and scaleable code The role will suit a candidate who enjoys hands-on and challenging Oracle PL/SQL transactional development. The environment is complex so you will have good problem solving skills twinned with your PL/SQL coding skills.
Roles and responsibilities include –
* Producing high quality software with limited supervision.
* Helping with designs, structure and problem resolution with regards to the software.
* Produce test schedules and test plans for all software produced.
* Work with customers and colleagues regarding the release of software.
* Advising on future enhancements to the software.
To be considered you will have the following –
* Strong PL/SQL.
* Additional knowledge of some of the following OLTP, HTML, SOAP, Web, XML.
* A passion to develop software and remain hands-on.
* A strong and stable career history.
* Proven experience of working in a large and complex environment.
This is an excellent opportunity for a skilled Senior Oracle developer who enjoys hands-on coding in a complex and large transactional environment. Working within a skilled team of Oracle developers you will be developing software for household names clients. In addition to a good work environment you will receive a salary likely to be in the range of £ (Apply online only) + benefits.
Interviews to be held soon. If you are interested please send your CV for a full brief. The office is in Slough, Berkshire