Job ID 340869
Role: PHP Developer
Location: (Fully remote optional)
Salary: £50k – 65k + DOE
APPLY TODAY FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION/INTERVIEW!
Are you looking for a new PHP developer opportunity?
My client, is looking for a talented PHP Developer to join their team in creating unique digital experiences and a scope of search engine advances for their clients across the Uk and overseas. The successful candidate will be responsible for developing and maintaining a range of web applications and services, and will be expected to work closely with frontend developers, UX designers and creative teams!
The candidate would be collaborating with a team in a hybrid/remote working environment using technologies such as PHP, Symfony/Laravel, and WordPress – just some of the tech you will be using and learning.
* 30 days holiday
* Great pension scheme
* Annual bonus paid every year
* Great potential for career advancement including training
* Experience with PHP and Symfony/Laravel
* Experience with WordPress
* API design and development
* Developing and maintaining web applications and services
* Designing, coding, testing and debugging web based applications
* Ensuring optimal performance and usability of websites
* Ensuring compatibility and responsiveness of applications across different devices and browsers
* Writing and maintaining code documentation
* Contributing to technical design and development of web applications
If this company sounds like a great fit for you, please APPLY & get in touch immediately with George Mills @ ITECCO on (phone number removed) or on to discuss interview availability