Job ID 306739
Senior Power Platform Developer with strong Power Pages and Power Apps development experience is sought on a remote basis by a market leading software house based in Birmingham.
With the need for a new logistics & order management solution this organisation are looking for a Senior Developer to champion the creation of a range of Power Platform solutions (Power pages, Power Apps, Power Automate) aimed at automating & streamlining the customer experience.
This Senior Power Platform Developer can expect to join a highly motivated, collaborative team that is utilising a range of software in a true software engineering, problem solving capacity. Given the company's growth plan this Senior Developer will be given with a clear progression path over the next 12 months if desired.
This Senior Power Platform Developer should have most of the following key skills:
– Strong Power platform understanding – Power Pages, Power Apps, Power Automate
– Microsoft flow connector development experience
– REST and SOAP API development capabilities
– Proven ability operating as a Senior Developer ideally with technical roadmapping experience
– Experience mentoring more junior Developers would be a real plus
In return this Senior Power Platform Developer:
– A starting salary of £70,000 – £75,000
– Bonus scheme
– Remote working with twice a month office attendance requirement
– Incremental salary increases
– pension scheme
– Commitment to training and personal development
– Well-structured progression pathway
– 25 days annual leave
So if you are a Senior Developer who wants to join an organisation committed to helping their employees progress quickly within an autonomous, progressive working environment then please apply now to be considered.
Senior Power Platform Developer