Job ID 335835
Senior Professional Services Engineer
At Air IT we believe it’s in everyone's interests to work flexibly. That's why we have introduced a 4 day week (compressed hours) or 9 day fortnight in addition to a standard 5 day 37.5 hour week. All three options are available to joiners at Air IT.
We’re Air IT, an incredible MSP with the history and expertise to provide an amazing array of services and a bright future ahead of us.
We’ve grown a lot since our beginning back in 2005. We’re proud to have brought together nine leading companies as a family, with more on the horizon. Now, with an office presence across the UK, we are extremely honoured to have been recognised with a range of regional, national and industry awards for growth, innovation, dedication and success throughout our journey.
Excited for our future, we’ve got a great mission and vision and a clearly defined strategy to empower our teams and make sure we can bring out the best in our people to provide unrivalled IT and Cyber Security support, solutions and services to local SMEs, nationwide. And this is where you come in.
We’re now looking for a Senior Professional Services Engineer to join us, adding to our pool of knowledge and delivering great results for our clients.
As a Senior Professional Services Engineer, you’ll be playing a vital role in within the Projects department to ensure the successful execution of the Company’s business mission through delivery. You will plan, manage and deploy IT and communications projects, ensuring clients are satisfied and their expectations are met.
You’ll be working across the project lifecycle, onboarding clients, protecting and securing their data and ensuring they are satisfied with everything they receive.
To be considered as a Senior Professional Services Engineer, you will need:
* IT project delivery experience
* Experience of administering and supporting the latest Microsoft technologies
* Experience of setting up and maintaining business system networks based on Microsoft technologies
* Setting up and supporting of Mobile Devices
* Excellent communication and customer service skills
* A UK current, valid driving licence
You will also need delivery experience in some of the following key technologies:
* Microsoft Windows Server Operating Systems (Apply online only))
* Microsoft Exchange Server (Apply online only)
* Microsoft Windows Hyper-V/VMware vSphere and vCentre
* Microsoft Office 365 (experience of email migrations, InTune deployment, Azure Information Protection and related technologies, Azure AD join, AD Connect, SharePoint Online)
* Multi-Factor-Authentication and conditional access setup and configuration for Office 365 and related technologies
* Microsoft Active Directory, Windows Server and related server roles (IIS/RDS/DFS/NPS)
* Microsoft Azure Active Directory and InTune
* Microsoft Azure IaaS technologies
* Microsoft MDT
* Backup Technologies (StorageCraft, Veeam and Datto)
* Firewall Technologies (Sophos UTM/XG, WatchGuard & Cisco Meraki)
* Switching and routing including VLANs and networking technologies (TCP/IP, VPN,DHCP,DNS, SSL)
In return for your hard work and dedication, we can offer you:
Attractive remuneration packages
Flexible, hybrid working
25 days annual leave + bank holidays with the option to buy and sell up to 5 days
Private medical insurance or the option to buy into scheme
Free flu jabs
Perks including quarterly and annual staff awards, funded social events, referral bonuses
Excellent learning and development opportunities
Free fruit and snacks in the offices
Barista style coffee machines
Green travel scheme
We are a team that radiates strength, constantly evolving ready for the next phase in our evolution. A big focus for us growing together and we believe that fantastic opportunities for personal growth are key to this, offering job security, career progression, help and support. A sneak peek will show you that we also put an emphasis on the fun side of our business, celebrating the commitment and hard work our teams have put in.
Other organisations may call this role IT Project Engineer, IT Project Manager, Project Manager, Project Lead, Professional Services Lead, IT Support Lead, IT Support Engineer, Infrastructure Engineer, or MSP Engineer
Air IT are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all. We believe this is the only acceptable way to conduct business and the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
So, if you want to take your next step as a Senior Professional Service Engineer, please apply via the button shown