Job ID 237616
We are currently looking for a Senior Salesforce Administrator to join a leading Environmental company based in the UK. This is predominantly a remote role, the client has offices in the Midlands and London where you will occasionally be asked to go. The Senior Salesforce Administrator is part of the Salesforce product team providing the functional requirements gathering of business needs to help manage and deploy development governance in line with the needs of Product Delivery and BAU processes. The location of this role can be very flexible with some travel to Midlands/London office location expected.
Your duties as the Senior Salesforce Administrator will be to provide expertise in the areas of product features and functionality (in service cloud) to successfully help the team manage the Salesforce platform performance against benchmark standards. The key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. As the Senior Salesforce Administrator you will champion business end users learning how the use the platform and establishing any user pain points.
2. In the role you must have a good understanding of data and systems as well as governance appreciation.
3. The product lead will provide functional expertise to the product owner and product specialists in assessing features and functions proposals.
4. As part of the role you will monitor integration performance, data governance checks and platform security.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Salesforce Functional Lead we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a IT/ Technology / Scientific or Mathematical field
2. Proven industry experience in data and system integrations.
3. A working knowledge of Salesforce Service cloud