Job ID 328795
Are you a Senior Salesforce Consultant who wants to work in an environment where your ideas are supported and nurtured?
Do you wish to feel valued and respected in your work?
If you would like to be part of this amazing Salesforce team, who is a game changer in their industry sector, contact us now.
They offer 100% homeworking role, for applicants based in the UK.
As the Senior Salesforce Consultant you will be responsible for for managing projects and building strong client relationships as well as working with senior stakeholders to identify and understand business requirements.
You will be able to inspire the wider team of consultants to do their best and encourage creativity.
As the Senior Salesforce Consultant you must have:
– Knowledgeable of Salesforce implementations across Sales Cloud, Service Cloud and ideally Marketing Cloud.
– Worked previously as an external Salesforce consultant, or internal Salesforce Business Analyst within the Financial Services sector
– Ability to prioritise and manage your own workload
– Excellent Salesforce knowledge and customer facing skills.
– A background of hands-on Salesforce configuration
– Strong ability to work with stakeholders to manage Salesforce projects
– Good people skills, strong communications and client facing skills
Financial Services or banking experience would be advantageous.
Hold at least one Salesforce certification