Job ID 308786
Senior Salesforce Developer, Bicester, £60,000 – £75,000pa plus benefits:
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced Senior Salesforce Developer to join a worldwide organisation who are very well respected in the retail sector.
Reporting to the Programme Manager of the Salesforce Centre of Excellence, the Salesforce Developer will be part of a small team (developers and a BA) that deliver Salesforce related change (service and project delivery) for all areas of the company.
The Salesforce Developer will evangelise Salesforce, working with the wider team to ensure requirements are designed and delivered in a timely and efficient manner using agile principles.
The Salesforce Developer will act as a key technical contact during normal business hours.
An experienced Salesforce Developer who will:
* Work with Project Managers, Product Owners and other developers to design cohesive development solutions and ensure effective collaboration throughout all phases of development, testing and deployment
* Effectively communicate with non-technical audience to understand business needs and issues, and explain complex systems and technical topics in clear and concise manner
* Support and maintain the corporate Salesforce instance
Essential competency / experience:
* 2+ years Salesforce Development experience using Apex, Lightning, Service Cloud,
* Salesforce Certified Developer
* Understanding of Agile development principles
* Knowledge of Continuous Integration (CI) & Continuous Delivery (CD) processes.
* Integration experience using REST/SOAP APIs (any Azure/APIM experience beneficial)
* Ensure that solutions adhere to Salesforce best practices and leverage standard CRM functionality
* Knowledge of Office 365
If you’re an experienced Senior Salesforce Developer who is looking for a new role and you meet the above technical skills, please get in touch ASAP, our client is looking to recruit quickly, and we have interview dates available over the coming week/s.
MARS Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and positively welcomes applications from suitably qualified applicants regardless of race, colour, sex, marital status, national origin, religion, age, disability, or any other protected status. Suitable candidates for the role will be contacted within 3 working days, unfortunately if you haven’t heard back in this time your application has been unsuccessful at this time.
MARS Recruitment is a specialist Engineering & IT recruiter working in partnership with companies across the UK and offers services of both an Employment Business (for Temporary/Contract roles) and an Employment Agency (for Permanent roles)