Job ID 282301
We have 2 new Senior Service Desk Analyst roles for which we are hiring urgently based out of our Bletchley office.
Purpose of Role: Senior Service Desk
This role is to work alongside and assist the Shared Service Desk Team providing remote software, hardware and network problem resolutions to our clients. You will be based within our flagship Service Centre and will work within the Service operations team, supporting multiple clients – Supported by the Shift Manager. Interfacing incidents, requests and problems impacting delivery of BAU services. Identifying and suggesting, improvements to the process and procedures used by the Service Desk and any trends or reoccurring issues that have been identified.
* Acting as a point of contact for Technical escalations within the Service Desk Team, working alongside and feeding back resolutions to the team
* Managing incidents, requests and problems
* Providing a first class level of service by meeting or exceeding contractual SLAs, KPIs and Customer Satisfaction across all clients
* Ensure the highest level of troubleshooting is applied to every customer contact made through the use of agreed scripts and processes
* Supporting all modes of customer contact are monitored and responded to – Telephone calls, Emails, Self-service tickets
* Providing 1st and 2nd line remote support
* Recording and maintaining the knowledge and known error database
* At least 1.5 years of experience within Service Desk remote support of corporate clients is essential
* Technical knowledge of and previous experience of supporting:
* Windows Operating Systems
* Office 365/Office Applications
* Microsoft Exchange
* Mobile Device Management
* Knowledge of Networking (Firewalls, Routers and Switches)
Shift pattern 1- 7am to 7pm
Shift pattern 2- 7pm to 7am
2 days day and 2 days night and 4 days off
* We offer competitive salaries
* A friendly and inclusive environment
* Great opportunities for career advancement, training and development via our Acora Career Framework including LinkedIn Learning for all our employees
* 23 days annual leave, Private Medical Individual cover; an established pension plan; free eye tests, buy and sell holiday, birthday leave and much more!
* Recently awarded One to Watch' accreditation by Sunday Times Best Companies to Work For
In general, you can visit Acora online without telling us who you are or revealing any information about yourself. There are times, however, when we may need information such as your name and e-mail address, to correspond with you and fulfil your request.
Acora is fully compliant with the General Data Protection Regulation 2016