Job ID 235288
Red Kite Dublin, has a superb contract opportunity for a Senior SharePoint Consultant on a 1 year duration, Hybrid in Dublin. Leading client, day rates, and extensions possible.
As a Senior SharePoint Consultant Analyst, you will:
* Developed custom Solutions/Apps using SharePoint 2016 and 2019 On-Premises setup.
* Development and modification of exiting application using Vue.js, jQuery UI, CSOM, jQuery and Office Fabric UI.
* Developed Class library in C# to expose the SharePoint Client Object model.
* Create SharePoint list forms, Column and content Type and using custom jQuery code.
* Unit testing and creating test cases and testing templates for UAT.
* Work with stakeholders to gather and refine requirements for new or existing SharePoint based application.
* Development of SharePoint framework, provider hosted application development.
* SharePoint Event handler experience using .Net, SQL and third-party API
* Gathering requirements, designing, building, estimation, modifying and migrating SharePoint solutions.
* Ensure that all solutions are delivered using Microsoft standards
* The ideal candidates will have 12+ years’ experience in software development, specialising in SharePoint development
* You will have good knowledge and practical experience with SharePoint across multiple versions
* Ability to scope, design and implement SharePoint solutions, and manage a SharePoint environment
* Familiar with Digital standard concepts, practices, and procedures
* Experience in dealing with project stakeholders and clients on a regular basis
* Experienced with large SharePoint migrations
* Applies current graphics design and ASP.NET & SQL Server technologies, or equivalent, to develop, modify and maintain SharePoint server portals
* Exposure to one or more of: MOSS, PowerShell, SOAP, XML, PowerApps
* Extensive experience in Vue.js, jQuery UI, CSOM, jQuery and Office Fabric UI.
* Strong presentation and knowledge sharing skills
* Microsoft certified in SharePoint (preferred)
* Ability to communicate effectively with technical, business resources, all levels of management and external stakeholders.
* Maintain current industry / business knowledge.
* Develop and share reusable knowledge that can be readily applied to new client projects.
* Relevant Third Level Qualification (e.g. Computer Science, Engineering)