Job ID 282889
Are you a Senior Developer who wants to work for an innovative scaling unicorn valued at $1.3billion that has raised over $400m?
Backed by world-class investors with portfolios including AirBnb, Stripe, Slack, Trello, Gusto, Twitter, Farfetch and Deliveroo, you will work with an exciting team from across the travel and technology industries.
What you’ll do:
– Product development in Python/Django and/or React of a travel-related web-based product.
– Integrations between our product to 3rd party APIs.
– System architecture design, implementation, and testing.
– Work in an Agile environment with strong attention to a well-documented code, unit testing, and continuous integration.
– Mentor, coach, and train other colleagues as a domain expert.
– Experience building technically complex products in any web programming language.
– An expert level at server-side, client-side or full stack development.
– Eager to learn new technologies and frameworks.
What you’ll receive:
– Salary of up to £85K.
– Equity in the company.
– 33 days holiday.
– Health perks such as private healthcare, gym allowance depending on your location.
– Flexibility to work from home most of the time with core hours.
– Udemy for business account to continue your development.
– Mental health support tool for your well being.
You can contact me via email or give me a call on (phone number removed). Or apply below