Job ID 235345
A leading software company based in Surrey are seeking a driven, motivated hands-on Senior Software Developer to join their growing team. This is a full time, permanent position, fully remote with an occasional visit to the main office. Must be eligible to work in the UK. With an immediate start.
Hours: Mon – Fri 9am – 5:30pm
Salary range: £60,000 – £62,000
Responsibilities to include:
• Work with the Technical Lead / Architect and other R&D technical leaders to provide
in-depth, modern, efficient and maintainable frameworks and implementations
• Follow and promote best practices in the development of software
• Investigate, develop, design and implement code solutions for new features and to
• Design, setup/configure test environments for use whilst developing code.
• Deliver solutions within the applicable budgets and timescales.
• Work with the customer support team to diagnose and fix issues.
• Provide mentoring and coaching skills to junior members of the team.
• Contribute and where appropriate drive Agile Scrum processes.
• Be expected to deputise for the Technical Lead/Architect as and when required.
• 5+ years of industrial experience developing real-time applications for cross-platform
• Use of a range of techniques supporting strong analytical and problem-solving skills
for data manipulation / transformation.
• Demonstrable experience of application development using C++ in an Object oriented development environment.
• Experience developing for Digital Television Broadcast and/or professional
• Demonstrable experience and working knowledge of Test-driven environments.
• A solid working knowledge of source / version control systems, preferably Git.
• A solid working knowledge of bug / issue tracking systems, preferably JIRA.
• An understanding of the infrastructure required to build and deploy services.
• Comprehensive experience of Software development environments (e.g. Microsoft
Visual Studio, Visual Studio Code).
• A degree, or sufficient equivalent industrial experience in the field of
computing, engineering, or technical science.
• Pension scheme
• Life assurance
• Bonus scheme
• Income Protection Insurance
• Remote allowance
• Share incentive plan scheme
This is an exciting opportunity for a candidate who is looking to work in an established, expanding global company that has a strong reputation for technical innovation. To apply email an up to date CV to Sian at Gainham Recruitment or phone between 9am – 5:30pm