Job ID 282797
This role is a permanent position with hybrid working (Central London)
* Design, development and implementation of innovative solutions for infrastructure, configuration management, tooling and automation
* Design – code, performance, security
* Translating designs and wireframes into high quality code
* Writing reusable, testable and efficient code
* Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new best practices to maximise development quality and efficiency.
Experience / Competencies:
* Proficiency in Python required.
* Working knowledge of JSON data handling, AWS services and their working desired.
* Build solutions using AWS Cloud Native patterns
* Knowledge of Lambda functions
* Knowledge of React.js and its core principles
* Knowledge of micro-services serverless architectures
* Familiarity with RESTful APIs
* Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
* Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
* Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Gitlab
* Unit test and debugging skill experience desired