Job ID 270204
Senior Solutions Architect
Imagine a job where you are defining the architectural journey; where you can use your experience and capabilities to set direction, evolve the technology architecture of a global business, and where you can grow and broaden your own skills.
In this role, you will join our client's growing Technology and Design (T&D) team with responsibility for the direction, definition and delivery of architectural solutions – taking them from vision through to reality. With accountability for steering architectural direction, you will work to satisfy business objectives, ensuring that the design and development of solutions are sustainable and fit-for-purpose for both current and future business needs.
About the role
We are looking for a Senior Solution Architect who can provide architectural leadership and direction in the design of our next generation geospatial systems. In particular, we are looking for candidates who have experience in architecting and delivering customer-facing cloud-based platforms and solutions, ideally ones which have included the use of geospatial data.
You’ll have responsibility for architecting solutions that provide public sector, open data, commercial users and partner organisations with access to our market-leading products, as well as the development of data sharing platforms and services.
You’ll be a great communicator with excellent presentation and stakeholder leadership skills. Working as part of both architectural and business domain leadership teams, you’ll be influencing people at all levels across the organisation, including providing technical leadership to other architects, engineers and software delivery teams.
What we’re looking for
If you are interested in joining a team that lies at the heart of the business then read on, we are looking for someone that can demonstrate skills and experience in:
* The definition and implementation of Solution Architectures within a complex business environment
* Setting technical direction, translating strategic vision into realisable architectural roadmaps
* The definition and implementation of business-aligned system roadmaps and architectures
* Collaborating with and influencing key business and technical stakeholders
* Providing leadership to technical teams (e.g. solution architects, software engineers, technical specialists) in an agile environment, including the management of a small team of architects
* Delivering full stack solutions on public cloud platforms (e.g. Microsoft Azure)
* It would be advantageous, but not essential, to have experience in the delivery of enterprise-level Geospatial solutions, or the use of geospatial data
We want you to love what you do. That’s why our benefits package rewards a job well done. Check out how we support and invest in our employees by clicking here. We’ll give you:
* Salary: £62,424 – £80,784 (depending on experience)
* Performance related bonus
* A competitive pension scheme
* We embrace flexible working and can consider different working hours dependent on the role and your personal circumstances
* 25 days annual leave – (30 days after five years) bank holidays and an extra 3 over Christmas
* Plus, a suite of excellent additional benefits
We embrace a hybrid working model and understand there is no one size fits all in relation to how we work. We have a fantastic HQ in Southampton, Hampshire where you will be required to spend a limited amount of time on site, with the remaining time being a personal choice as to whether you work from home, one of our regional offices or spend more time at HQ
We are also able to consider offering fully remote contracts in the appropriate circumstances.
Please apply here through Workadvisor, we regret we are unbale to acknowledge all applications