Job ID 330383
Avanti Recruitment is working with a rapidly growing, award-winning IT Service provider for businesses in multiple industries that have nearly 100% client retention.
They are looking for a Senior Technical Consultant to join their Implementation team in their Manchester office. In this role, there is no day that is the same. You will be working on different types of projects which will range from using different technologies.
Every now and again you will be required to travel to a client site which to deliver an implementation project which can involve an overnight stay, however, all expenses are paid for.
Skills you will need to be successful:
* Must hold a full UK driving license
* Extensive experience with Juniper and Cisco products
* MDM, firewalls, and anti-virus solutions
* Office 365
* Experience implementing networking projects
Even better if you have:
* Exposure to Cloud Platforms such as AWS or Azure
* Intune / SCCM
* Windows Desktop Support
* VMware / HyperV
* VOIP Telephony
This is a really exciting opportunity to join a company that has real growth opportunities and to upgrade your skill set from Infrastructure to Networking to Cloud and more. They also have a training pack which gives you 2 days a month to learn and develop your skills further.
They offer some excellent benefits as well:
* 32 holiday inc Bank Holidays (can purchase up to 10 more days)
* Private life insurance
* Private health insurance
* Hybrid working and flexible hours
* Gaming and social area
* Unlimited Nespresso coffee, soft drinks, and breakfast
* Cycle to work scheme
* Discounted broadband deals
If this sounds like you please apply now