Job ID 241204
Senior UI Developer | Huge Online Platform | Highly Desirable Game
Fully Remote (Quarterly invites to head office paid by company)
18 Month PAYE Contract (Likely to be extended for full 18 months)
Pay Range £60,000/75,000pa
This is a Highly desired gaming company and an exciting opportunity to work on not only an Online game that holds a whopping 16.5 million users per month! But also, an opportunity to work on their new adventure! We are currently looking for a Senior UI developer who can join onto this expanding team!
– Solid understanding of design patterns and object-oriented design.
– Knowledge of CSS and preprocessors such as PostCSS.
– Understanding of the complexities of working on multilingual products.
– A keen eye on rendering performance, and knowledge of how to profile.
– Experience in working with Typescript. *desirable, but not essential.
– Experience in writing unit tests in Jasmine or similar. *desirable, but not essential.
– Experience in MVC and/or MVVM design patterns.
– Experience and awareness of accessibility requirements.
For immediate consideration please apply online or call on (phone number removed) and speak with Alex for this opportunity 😀
People Source Consulting Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. People Source specialise in technology recruitment across niche markets including Information Technology, Digital TV, Digital Marketing, Project and Programme Management, SAP, Digital and Consumer Electronics, Air Traffic Management, Management Consultancy, Business Intelligence, Manufacturing, Telecoms, Public Sector, Healthcare, Finance and Oil & Gas