Job ID 334872
We are hiring a Senior User Researcher for a global leading technology consultancy company.
What You Will Be Doing as a Senior User Researcher
* Plan and execute a range of both qualitative and quantitative research
* Capture, understand and manage user needs and insights gathered for research
* Own the end-to-end research process including planning, implantation, and reporting of results as well as communication and ownership of findings regarding the research
What's In It For You?
* Private healthcare for yourself and your family
* 4% pension
* 25 days holiday
* Opportunity to grow within the company
* Other benefits!
Qualifications and Skills
* Expertise in quantitative data analysis
* Ideally some experience in qualitative text analytics
* Experience adhering to GDS guidelines
* Ability to translate technical and/or methodological issues into plain terms
* Ability to gain influence with key stakeholders to drive data-driven decisions
* Strong written and verbal communication skills
* Professional problem-solving skills
* Attention to detail and commitment to accuracy
* Organisation skills
For further information on this Senior User Researcher position, apply below
We are an equal-opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
By applying you are confirming you are happy to be added to the Addition Solutions mailing list regarding future suitable positions. You can opt out of this at any time simply by contacting one of our consultants