Job ID 315763
I am working with a client based on the outskirts of Birmingham who are looking for an experienced Senior back end developer to join their existing team.
The role will be remote based and offers the opportunity to work an industry leading luminaires company, and the opportunity to further your career within web development.
You will be a senior member of a small and agile team, and will be assisting in the web systems manager within specifying, architecting, developing and maintaining the back end systems powering the new and existing web projects my clint has on going.
Candidate experience required:
* Solid understanding of object-oriented programming (MVC)
* Experience developing with PHP and MySQL/MariaDB/PostgreSQL or similar technologies
* Experience using MVC frameworks (e.g., Symfony)
* Experience using AJAX and REST APIs
* The ideal candidate will also have:
* Experience leading the development of new projects
* Experience architecting new software projects or writing technical specifications
* Experience using Unix command line and Apache/Nginx
* Experience with DevOps and continuous integration and deployment systems
* Knowledge of version control systems such as Git
* Knowledge of front-end technologies such as HTML5 and CSS for synergy with front-end developers
* Knowledge of Ansible, Docker and other similar tools
This will be a full-time permanent position, REMOTE BASED – working Monday – Friday 9am – 5pm. My client is offering a starting salary between £50,000 – £70,000 depending upon experience, along with a market leading package including private health care, pension, referral schemes and several high street discounts.
If you would like to be considered for this role, please send an up-to-date CV below