Job ID 339597
Service Delivery Project Co-Ordinator
Our Client based in Basingstoke Hampshire who are a rapidly growing multi award winning business provide voice, data, mobile and cloud based solutions to business across the UK are looking for a Service Delivery Project Co-Ordinator on a full time permanent basis.
This is a diverse role where no two days are the same with the objective to provide excellent customer service whilst meeting the customer expectations when provisioning orders for Telephony, Connectivity, Firewalls and Cabling Solutions. The Project Co-Ordinator will be accountable for the smooth delivery of the chosen solution. It's a fast paced role interacting with multiple teams across the business in turn building a good working relationship with them, along with suppliers is key.
Salary & Benefits
* £28-30k per annum
* Full time – Monday – Friday 08:30 – 17:30
* Free parking,
* Full Industry training
DO YOU HAVE EXPERIENCE COORDINATING PROJECT DELIVERY ACTIVITIES?
DO YOU HAVE A PASSION FOR EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE?
ADO YOU HAVE AN INTEREST IN TECHNOLOGY AND INNOVATION?
IF THE ANSWER IS YES, PLEASE CONTACT JORDAN ON (phone number removed), OR EMAIL
Duties and Responsibilities
* Coordinate project delivery activities, resources, equipment and information.
* Coordinate projects into achievable actions and set time frames whilst ensuring client's needs are met.
* Liaise with clients to identify and define requirements, scope and objectives whilst exceeding their expectations.
* Liaising with external carriers & suppliers.
* Ensure all aspects of the project is delivered and closed including billing.
* Analyse risk and opportunities, scheduling stakeholder meetings and facilitating communication between the project coordinator and stakeholders throughout the project life cycle
Skills and Requirements
* Ideally experienced in project coordination roles as well as a problem solving environment.
* High interest in Technology and Innovation
* Positive can do attitude
* Problem solving skills attitude
* Excellent customer service skills
* Effective communication both oral and written
* IT Literate
* Decision making skills