Job ID 332827
Are you passionate about technology? Do you thrive working in a fun, dynamic working environment that offers remote working and genuine progression? If so please keep reading..
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Service Delivery Technician to work for a leading software company based in Manchester City Centre. Paying up to GBP24,000 per year, the successful candidate will be joining an expanding operations team working on updating software and training customers.
What will you be doing as a Service Delivery Technician?
As a Service Delivery Technician, youll be joining our expanding Operations team, the successful candidate will make up part of our Service Delivery team, responsible for delivering the latest technology to our customers.
· Delivering the latest technology to our clients
· Ensure all software updates have been successful on clients sites.
· Provide training to clients.
· Ensure all software changed are communicated to clients directly.
· Monitor team mailbox and deal with any enquiries.
We would LOVE to hear from you if you have the following skills and experience:
· Degree educated or a minimum of 3+ years in a customer facing technical role.
· Excellent teamworking and communication skills.
· The ability to listen and interpret the customers issues.
· Strong problem-solving skills.
· Attention to detail and the ability to manage multiple tasks.
· Excellent organisational and time management skills.
· Proficient in Microsoft word and excel.
What will you get in return for your work as a Service Delivery Technician
· Competitive Salary.
· Further qualifications, courses and training if required.
· The opportunity to work with an award-winning software house.
· Company pension scheme.
· Life Assurance – 24/7 life cover, 2x your basic salary.
· 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays) per annum.
· Bonusly reward and recognition platform.
· Monthly Uber Eats vouchers and team lunch vouchers.
· Opportunities to progress within the business or within the wider group.
· Office social area, which includes pool, foosball, and table tennis tables.
· 24/7 confidential Employee assistance programme.
· Regular social events.
· Hybrid working model.
If this sounds like a role you will LOVE, please send your CV!
We aim to respond to all successful applications within 2 days. If you haven't been contacted within 2 days your application has been unsuccessful. Please check our Website and apply directly for any other suitable positions you see. We apologise that we are unable to contact everyone in person and thank you for your interest.
Are you on Facebook? Consider following our Facebook page as this is the first place where we post the most up to date vacancies, along with CV tips, interview techniques and so much more. Check us out on Facebook.