Job ID 331118
Job title: IT Service Desk Analyst / 1st Line Support / SDA
Salary: £25,000- 30,000 + Benefits
Working hours: 8am-4pm or 9am-5pm
Location: Hybrid working. The office is based in Worthing, Sussex.
We are assisting a progressive company who are searching for an IT Service Desk Analyst / 1st Line Support Analyst who is comfortable supporting users with technical issues over the telephone and is happy to work in a hybrid capacity. (Home and office based)
We are ideally looking for experienced Service Desk Analysts / 1st Line Support Analysts but due to the orgainisation's nurturing environment and extensive training program, we are able to consider candidates who are entry level / trainee / call centre operatives.
Full training will be provided, along with access to industry leading IT certifications.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
– Maintain a customer-focused approach, delivering superb value to the customer base
– Provide excellent customer service at all times; offering empathy and patience to the users
– Take accountability and ownership for all assigned issues
– Answer telephone calls in a professional, confident and timely manner, with a strong focus on first-time fixes
– Contribute to the continual service improvement culture
– Adhere to strict SLAs & KPIs
– Complete online ticket requests with a high level of diligence
– Respond to user requests and assist and teach users where appropriate
– Perform troubleshooting and fault diagnostics
– Perform basic IT system administration tasks
– Escalate incidents to different resolver groups
– Telephone support experience
– Excellent customer service
– Strong communication skills
– A team player who is self-motivated, enthusiastic, and keen to learn
– Diligent with good time management skills and the ability to prioritise tasks
– Proactive approach to work, with a positive and flexible attitude
– Happy to learn new things, e.g. ITIL
NICE TO HAVE
– Able to resolve 1st line issues in a Microsoft environment
– Competent at fixing PC & Laptop hardware
– Basic networking and general fault diagnosis
– Previous experience as an IT Service Desk Analyst / 1st Line Support Analyst / Desktop Support etc.
Our client is committed to making sure their employees reap the rewards of commitment and great performance. You will enjoy a secure, supportive and progressive working environment, where your contribution and achievements will be recognised and rewarded.
They offer comprehensive training as well as development and career progression opportunities.
In addition to this, you will also receive the following benefits:
– 28 days annual leave (including statutory holidays)
– Overtime and on-call options
– Stakeholder pension
– Company vehicle available (should you provide 2nd line support)