Job ID 250811
1st Line Helpdesk Support Analyst – Windows10 & 11 / Office 365/Azure Active Directory MacOS
* Lexis Nexis Risk Solutions is a billion-dollar software technology business and part of the FTSE100 RELX Group (Forbes Top-100 Global Best Employer and Top-100 Most Innovative Business)
Lexis Nexis Risk Solutions (LNRS) use leading edge technology to deliver market leading information and online data services to business professionals worldwide. Customers have access to our high-value industry data, analytics, information and tools. Our strong global brands hold best-in-class positions across a wide range of industry sectors including banking, petrochemicals and aviation where we help customers make key strategic decisions every single day.
LNRS people are passionate about an environment focussed on innovation, real passion for our products, and teamwork, where working in an agile manner is par for the course. LNRS is part of RELX, a FTSE100 global provider of data, information and solutions for professional customers; RELX has recently been ranked by Forbes as #53 in their Top-2000 Global Employers and is also listed in Forbes Top-100 Most Innovative Businesses.
We are seeking a 1st Line Support Specialist with strong Windows PC support experience to join a highly capable and diverse team of support specialists providing pan European first point of contact/ first fix support services supporting up to 8000 users. LNRS are part of a FTSE100 global organisation.
Our Service Desk team provide 1st & 2nd line support to users across our diverse markets and central administration and service departments in an ITIL managed environment.
* Fluent in spoken and written English, with above average interpersonal skills
* Strong Microsoft Windows 10 & 11 & Office 365 desktop administration
* Supporting macOS productivity applications i.e. Adobe Creative Suite/Creative Cloud, Microsoft Office etc
* (Azure) Active Directory administration
* Windows networking
* Troubleshooting Outlook, including problems connecting to Exchange/Office 365
* Connecting via a VPN, using multifactor authentication
* ITSM software, such as TOPdesk, Service Now, Remedy
* Supporting mobile devices (iOS, Android, Windows) in a managed enterprise environment
* supporting macOS (up to Monterey) in a JAMF Pro environment
* Citrix Cloud client troubleshooting
* Familiarity with Microsoft Endpoint Manager and remote control support tools
* Basic PowerShell Scripting
* Understanding of Microsoft SharePoint, Teams, OneDrive
* Working with 2nd/3rd line teams
Qualifications & Training gained or currently being undertaken:
* Microsoft Certified Professional/O365 Fundamentals/Azure Fundamentals
* CompTIA A+/Network+
* ITIL Foundation V3/V4
LNRS is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Women in technology:
LNRS is very supportive of women in Technology and has been a founding signature for the Tech Talent Charter. Currently 24% of our Technology workforce are women which is much higher than the UK average of 17%. We have the following initiatives in place to support women in technology:
* Mentoring scheme for women in technology
* Women’s network forum
* Regularly run events for schools girl about careers in technology to inspire the next generation of girls in tech.
LNRS and RELX proudly support the Tech Talent Charter. Click on the link to find out more