Job ID 282313
Service Desk Analyst Role:
We are seeking ambitious hard working team players to join our service operations team and build their careers with the business. The Service Desk Analyst will work within the Service Desk Team providing 1st line software, hardware and network support to our customers. You will support multiple clients responding to requests and solving problems impacting delivery of BAU IT services. You will also identify and suggest improvements to processes and procedures used by the Service Desk to keep our customers happy.
– Providing top-quality 1st line support
– Taking ownership of incidents, requests and problems
– Ensure all modes of customer contact are responded to – Telephone calls and Emails, Self-Log
– Providing a first class level of service by meeting or exceeding contractual SLAs, KPIs and Customer Satisfaction
– Ensure the highest level of trouble shooting is applied to every customer contact made through the use of agreed scripts and processes
– Recording and maintaining the knowledge and known error database Managing incidents, requests and problems
– Excellent Customer Service skills.
– Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills. The ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing
– Ability to manage each Customer as an individual
– Demonstrative ‘Can do’ attitude
– Flexible, adaptable and supportive problem solver
– Good time management skills
– Team Player, willing to help and support others
– Ability to work under pressure, using your own initiative and to tight deadlines in a target driven environment
– Excellent multi-tasking skills
– Calm and resilient under pressure
– Good sense of humour
We are a UK based, award winning, IT services and technology company with over 25 years’ experience. We provide a range of IT support and Microsoft-centric, business software and cloud solutions to help mid-market organisations modernise their IT so they can compete and win in the digital economy. More than 300 clients trust us to take responsibility for part, or all, of their IT from solution design to support.
Acora has its Head Office in Burgess Hill, West Sussex as well as locations in Bletchley and Solihull.
We are growing, ambitious and hard working. Our desire is to be an employer of choice with happy and fulfilled employees. Training, development and wellbeing are important aspects of our people focus.
To provide the mid-market with an outstanding customer experience through innovation and great people and become the leading provider of IT services within 4 years.
At Acora, we’re proud to share the values we live by. They’re not dusty abstract concepts. Our values define our culture: they act as a promise to our customers and a constant challenge to ourselves, both as individuals and as a team, to be Game-Changers.
– Be the best you can be
– We do what we say
– Together we win