Job ID 339939
Senior Service Desk Engineer
Salary: Up to £35,000 plus personal medical insurance, income protection, life assurance and more!
Location: Poole, Dorset (hybrid flexibility after probation)
We have partnered with a leading technology provider offering modern and secure solutions to businesses across different industries. With offices across the SouthCoast and London, my client works with nationwide clients delivering exceptional services through a customer-first approach.
A Senior Service Desk Engineer will be required to be an escalation point for the any IT-related faults and guide service desk engineers to resolve complex queries.
About the role:
* Providing end-user, desktop support
* Supporting and maintaining MS Server/Desktops
* Supporting and maintaining Office 365 Solutions and GSuite Solutions
* Installing authorised software to laptops, desktops and servers
* Ensuring security and upgrades are applied to desktops and laptops, servers and network infrastructure and security devices are kept up to date
* Troubleshoot desktop/server and system problems, diagnose and solve hardware/software Incidents/problems.
* Administer backups and restores and antivirus installation to desktops/laptops/servers.
* Understanding of ITIL framework
* 5+ years working on or leading a technical service desk
* Experience of being an escalation point and dealing with P1 incidents first hand.
* Server administration and troubleshooting – Server 2012 upwards to include server issues, DHCP, DNS, Group Policy, Performance issues, HyperV replication
* Sophos XG and Antivirus administration
* O365 administration including Exchange online, SharePoint, and Endpoint Management
* Advanced network trouble shooting, TCP/IP and general WAN/ LAN trouble shooting
* Windows 10 & 11 pro
If you are interested in the Senior Service Desk Engineer, please submit a copy of your CV