Job ID 338035
Role: Service Partner
Contracting Authority: Government
Contract Length: 6 Months
Location: Hybrid – London, Milton Keynes, or East Kilbride
Pay Rate: £440 per day
Security Clearance: SC Clearance
An exciting opportunity has become available with our prestigious client who is a prominent government department. The client is seeking an experienced Service Partner to join their welcoming team.
The Service Partner is a position within the IT Service Management department of IDD, reporting into the Senior Service Partner. The Service Partner is responsible for day-to-day relationships with business and product stakeholders, acting as the ‘front-door’ into the IT Service Management organisation for business and product stakeholders.
The Service Partner Role:
– Acting as a single point of contact, providing an escalation route for ITSM issues impact the functions and products as required.
– Managing service expectations with customers and escalating to the Senior Service Partner when appropriate.
– Managing stakeholders, building effective relationships, including with third parties as appropriate, translating technical language or issues to non-technical colleagues.
– Tracking operational needs, end-user satisfaction, productivity measurements, reviewing insights with appropriate stakeholders, identifying improvements and proposed solutions through to implementation, sharing wider themes and trends with the Senior Service Partner.
– Identifying and highlighting incoming demand requirements to key stakeholders.
– Supporting and promoting governance between ITSM, wider IDD and other organisation Directorates, including third party suppliers as appropriate.
The Service Partner Will Need:
– ITIL Foundation (minimum) is required for this role
– Strong Technical Skills
– Service Partnering activities experience
– Relationship Management
– Strategic Thinking
– Ownership and Initiative
– User Focus
– Technical Understanding
Minorities, women, LGBTQ+ candidates, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Interviews will take place next week, so please apply immediately to be considered for this exciting contract role or call Bangura Solutions to discuss this role further