Job ID 317815
Service Systems Administrator
Competitive Salary + Benefits
At Otis, we move billions of people every day. How? Through our talented team of more than 69,000 employees who are passionate about what we do and what’s next. From our foundation of excellent products (escalators, elevators and moving walkways) to our next chapter of digital transformation, this is a great time to join us as a Service Systems Administrator in our EFOD team based in Leicester
What are we looking for?
As a Service Systems Administrator you will:
* Offer administrative system support to Service & Sales Business Leads
* Support Service & IT departments with system and process evolution
* Support with the provision of up-to-date information, graphics and reporting to business departments
* Provide first line triage of system issues, tickets and queries from users and engage appropriate support to resolve the problem
* Support administration tasks within the Service department and support other Service & Sales projects when required
* Work on your own initiative to deliver key details and information to targeted deadlines
To be successful for this role you must be able to demonstrate that you have:
* An administrative background, ideally within a service environment
* Advanced IT Skills
* Excellent communication skills
* A ‘Can Do’ attitude with a natural curiosity and confidence to go and find answers
* An analytical approach to problem solving with an attention to detail
* Time management and organisational skills
What can we offer you?
* Competitive Basic Salary
* A real commitment to career progression with access to funded study schemes such as our industry leading Employee Scholarship Program and Educational Assistance Scheme
* A culture which encourages innovative ideas and appreciates our talent is the key to our success
We welcome applications from Service Administrators, System Administrator, Customer Service Executives, Team administrators. Branch administrators. Customer coordinators, Sales Order Processors, Sales Administrators, Repair administrators, who live in commutable distance of our Leicester. Commutable locations may include Nottingham, Derby, Coventry or any other nearby town/city.
More about us:
Otis is the world’s largest elevator and escalator manufacturing, installation and service business. We serve customers in over 200 countries and territories around the world and maintain more than 2 million elevators and escalators globally. Our Gen2® elevator system, energy-saving ReGen™ drive technology and Link escalator solutions have set industry standards for innovation and performance. Otis has more than 69,000 employees, including engineers, digital technology experts, sales and functional specialists, as well as factory and field technicians. We are proud to be a global team that continues to rise to the challenges of a fast-moving, high-performance company. Together, the people of Otis are creating new ideas and opportunities by collaborating across time zones, geographies and cultures to better serve our customers. So just imagine where you can take your career!
We are a company with a big commitment to the continuing development of everyone who works for us, strongly supporting career progression and facilitating a culture which encourages innovative ideas and appreciate that our talent is the key to our success.
Our commitment to diversity and inclusion helps ensure the ideas, perspectives and experiences of individual employees support a culture of learning and attract world-class talent. We welcome applications from all sections of the community and candidates will be equally assessed and selected based on objective criteria