Job ID 335198
Site Reliability Engineer – Global Media/Publishing business
We are seeking a Site Reliability Engineer for a globally leading Publishing business based in London.
My client has built their internal IT environment from ground up so is bespoke to the business with cutting edge and innovative tech where the systems are responsible for all infrastructure underpinning various parts of their portfolio combined with first class software and cyber security.
I’m looking for someone to work with a world-class (top 1%) engineering function to deliver key projects and strategy within a very fast paced environment and engineering focused environment which blends a mixture of hands-on technology support, strategic roadmaps and new technology adoption across production.
Tech environment / experience required for the Site Reliability Engineer is:
– Linux OS (Ubuntu/RHEL)
– Configuration management and automation with Puppet ideally
– Configuring monitoring technologies in ELK and Zabbix
– Building and configuring Elasticsearch clusters at scale
– VMware and virtualisation
– Cashing both at the CDN layer and data centre layer (Akamai/Varnish/Redis)
– Programming and scripting
– Message queues experience (RabbitMQ)
On-top of the above, there is huge amounts of learning / introduction to new Technologies so the learning curve will be very good