Job ID 340074
Want to join one of the biggest SRE teams in Manchester? Are you a lead/manager wanting to take a new exciting role? Do you want the autonomy to make change within an SRE environment? This come be for you…
We're partnered with one of the biggest automotive businesses in Manchester, who've made a massive tech presence for quite some time now. They're working on some high-level projects within data, AI, cloud and more!
They're looking to bring in a Site Reliability Engineering Manager to work within their global engineering team and across all core areas throughout the business. This role will be 80% hands off (Strategic, mentoring and managing SRE teams) & 20% technically hands on technical tasks. You’ll be pushing out the best SRE principals and making a real change to the environment & teams!
What's in this for you?
* Salary – Up to £95k base
* Company car, 10% Pensions & Bonus
* Hybrid remote working & Manchester Tech Hub
* Have the autonomy to really drive the SRE strategic plans across the business
* Be able to mentor and coach junior engineers and get them to that next level
* Work across multiple exciting projects across their core areas (AI, Data and Cloud)
* Tech stacks mainly within – AWS, Kubernetes and Terraform
What they're looking for…
* Experience coaching and mentoring teams and best practise within SRE/DevOps
* A level of line management experience
* Be able to hold senior level conversation on FinOps/Costs, strategic plans etc
* Come from an engineering background within DevOps, SRE or Platform
* Cloud Experience within AWS or GCP
* DevOps/SRE tools such as: Terraform, Cloud Formation, Docker, Kubernetes & GitLab
We have interview slots this week, so likely to be gone within the next few weeks – Apply today to not miss out