Job ID 278004
Leading global provider of industrial Internet of Things (IoT) and Machine-to-Machine (M2M) communication solutions that remotely track, monitor and control fixed and mobile assets.
The engineering team is responsible for the development of the game-changing fleet management solution which consists of a suite of android applications used by drivers and a web application to allow users to efficiently track and manage their fleet.
* Produce state of the art technical designs, software, test, and document assets
* Evaluate technologies, innovate on product architecture
* Be a strong advocate of good agile development practices – code reviews, automated test, continuous integration, continuous delivery
* Work closely with developers, QA team, customer support and product management on delivering and supporting our service.
What we need to see:
* A Bachelor or higher degree in Computer Science or related field
* 5+ years of experience full stack development in web and/or mobile applications
* Commercial experience in Database Schema Design
* Good knowledge of frameworks such as Spring, Angular JS
* Great object-oriented skills and knowledge of design patterns
* Experience in an agile development environment with TDD, continuous integration and continuous delivery, using tools such as Cucumber, Git, Jenkins, and Docker
* Good verbal and written communication skills
* Excellent problem-solving skills and attention to detail
Ways to stand out from the crowd:
* Experience/strong interest in some of the following:
* Security, Android development, Microservice architectures, Message queue/broker / MQTT, Amazon Web Services / Serverless architecture, IoT. Developing automated test frameworks