Job ID 278015
Join a leading Galway Medical Device company as their on-site IT Support Engineer working with their global IT team to support Galway-based site and employees.
• First-level helpdesk support for end users including laptops, desktops, servers, and other IT equipment.
• Local maintenance support to the server room, WAN, LAN, PABX, Servers, cabling systems, and other IT infrastructure.
• Technical support to office facility systems if necessary.
• Implement or support the implementation of global IT infrastructure projects.
• Local IT vendor and corresponding contract management.
• Provide IT and security trainings to end users locally.
• Work as local information security champion to guarantee all the corporate information security policies be implemented strictly, and all the security reviews be finished on time.
• IT device and/or license purchasing and inventory management.
• Provide remote support to other European offices or remote-working staffs when necessary.
• Support the European IT leader for the budget planning.
• Report unsolved technical issue to IT team or IT service providers and trace it until final solution provided.
• Other technical support jobs assigned.
• 5 years or more experience in IT infrastructure.
• Has bachelor or higher degree major in computer science or information engineering is preferred.
• Proficient in Microsoft systems.
• Strong experience in IT network (LAN, WAN, cabling, routing and switching, Cisco products).
• In-depth understanding of information security.
• Good project management skills.
• Experienced in vendor management.
• Mastered in AWS/Alibaba/Azure cloud is preferred.
• Be good at VMware is preferred.
• Experience in PABX maintenance is preferred