Job ID 335089
Location: Remote with occasional visits to Atkins Bristol/Aldershot
Hours per week: 37.5
* Has suitable experience on software development projects developing software on windows and/or Linux environments.
* Experience of one or more programming languages such as C and/or C#, Ada and Assembler (note that JAVA, Matlab are not the type of language we are looking for in relation to this role).
* Has experience of and has developed software using Visual Studio.
* Ability to work in a variety of programming languages and takes a flexible approach to learning.
* Experience of the full Part Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) including: requirements, design, implementation, test and documentation.
* Has experience of software peer review process as part of software verification.
* Experience of formal software static analysis techniques and tools (such as MALPAS, SPARK, Polyspace, etc.).
* Experience of development and verification of real-time, embedded control systems.
* Understands the Assembler: Such as C translator, compiler features, assembly code, disassembly of Binary.
* Experience of ARM based systems.
* Understanding of Python Language.
* Experience of UML tools e.g. Enterprise Architect
* Experience in Nuclear Safety culture.
* Experience of working with safety-critical programming systems