Job ID 337342
iOS Mobile Developer
Information Tech Consultants Ltd (ITC) is a mobile app development consultancy, specializing in Android, iOS, and cross-platform solutions. With over 35,000 mobile development hours accumulated and clients across the UK and Europe, it’s safe to say we know apps well! Each of our practice areas leverages specialized expertise, methodologies, and software to ensure that we deliver the most beneficial solutions to our clients.
Who are we:
Here at Information Tech Consultants Ltd (ITC), we are providing a unique opportunity for entry level C# and Swift developers to utilize our skills and expertise to become successful experienced developers, working with several excellent recognized UK companies.
What we are looking for:
The focus will be on developing mobile applications for iPhone and iPad. You will provide professional consulting service working onsite for medium and large sized companies to build apps for iPhone and iPad. You will be working on large complex projects so you should be comfortable dealing with demanding stakeholders and providing time driven results. You may not be an iPhone developer already but have the baseline to be an iPhone developer. If you have some basic coding experience and have a degree in computer science or and IT related degree, you will qualify.
Who we are looking for:
Applicants must be experienced working with the following:
* 1-2 years experience with Swift or Objective C, and SwiftUI is plus
* Strong understanding of Swift and iOS development concepts, including iOS architecture and user interface design principles.
* Familiarity with Xcode, the iOS SDK, and iOS development tools.
* Knowledge of RESTful APIs and third-party libraries and APIs
* Or 1+ years of Kotlin, Android
* Or 1+ years of React Native, Flutter, Kotlin Multiplatform Mobile, Dart
Familiar with Mobile platform App Development
* Understanding of Agile software development methodologies.
* Strong problem-solving skills and ability to work independently and in a team environment.
* Excellent communication skills and ability to collaborate with cross-functional teams.
In addition to these requirements, it is also beneficial to have experience with cloud services such as Amazon Web Services or Microsoft Azure. Familiarity with UI/UX design principles and frameworks such as Core Animation and Core Graphics is also highly valued.
* Bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer engineering, MIS or Related field.
You must be willing to travel within the UK up to 100% of the time and be entitled to work in the UK/EU. Travel expenses will be covered.
What do we offer:
While we offer an unrivalled salary and benefits package plus the opportunity to earn a 10-20% increase each year, you will also gain access to our excellent management support network. You will obtain the capabilities to think creatively, design solutions and gain vital work experience