Job ID 251767
With an influx of projects coming into this company, they are looking to grow their Professional Services team, offering the opportunity for someone to work collaboratively with experienced peers in the Content Management arena.
This Software Engineer (Software Developer) / Technical Consultant position is offering the successful candidate the opportunity to join an established ECM company with a strong growth plan in the UK.
Part of a global brand they are now looking to strengthen their Professional Services team with the introduction of an experienced Software Engineer (Software Developer) / Technical Consultant to focus on the end-to-end project lifecycle. From technical design, developing, configuration, customise and implementation of the solutions for a customer projects this Technical Consultant / Professional Services Software Implementation Engineer position requires a good “all-rounder” when it comes to being in both a pre-sales environment with demonstrations right through to project delivery.
The preferred requirements for this Software Implementation Engineer (Software Developer) / Technical Consultant position include:-
* Three years’ experience in the deployment of ECM systems
* Knowledge of both Pre-Sales and Post-sales support
* The ability to create technical documentation for project deployment and of a quality that can be presented to a client for approval.
* Ideally, two years Kofax experience covering pre-sales deployment and support
* Two + years experience in other ECM platforms, Abbyy, OnBase, UiPath, DocuWare experience covering pre-sales deployment and support
The Software Engineer (Software Developer) / Technical Consultant will receive: –
* Competitive base salary dependent up on experience £(phone number removed) range
* Bonus structure on top of basic package
* Car / Car allowance circa £5,000
* Healthcare, Insurance, 25 days holiday, cycle to work schemes, platform of various benefits
* Work from home flexible working
If you would like to know more about this Technical Consultant / Professional Services Software Implementation Engineer position a full job description is available upon request.
* Expertise in AI, RPA, Digital Transformation, ECM Capture, Workflow, Automation, BPO, Mailroom, Digitalization, Records Management