Job ID 331784
GBR Recruitment Ltd (Lincoln) are working in exclusive partnership with a leading MOD preferred Electronic Warfare company, recruiting for an experienced Software Developer to join their highly creative team, to support the continued development of the latest tech in detection & protection systems for use in critical life threatening environments.
Due to security checks, all applicants must have been in the UK for 5 years on an ILR Visa or British Citizen, other statuses will not be considered.
If you want to work for a truly innovative, creative state of the art Electronic detection market leader, who will offer you real career development & growth, then this is an ideal opening for you based in Lincolnshire.
Must have coding skills you will possess are: ASP.NET C#, C#, Java Script (JS) & React, plus ideally you will have had some exposure to HTML, CSS, PHP, Python & SQL (some of these would be great additions to the must haves).
* Adopting UI/UX concepts & best practises when designing & testing systems / developing applications
* Web application/s deployment & maintenance
* Ensuring software QA
* Producing & working with a Relational database & Document/NoSQL Database
* Creating both High-Level & Low-Level design documentation for certain projects
* Using Agile/DevOps software development processes within your daily tasks
* CI/CD & Pipeline automation tasks
* Web application deployment / maintenance
* Using modern technologies such as Docker (software testing) or Kubernetes (container management; built-in commands to deploy applications, rolling out changes to applications)
* Using control systems such as Git
* Carrying out Frontend & Backend testing on a variety of Frameworks such as Puppeteer, Jest & Unit
* Using in-code documentation such as JSDocs to maintain code libraries / documents
Skills, Qualifications & Experience:
* Due to security checks, all applicants must have been in the UK for 5 years on an ILR Visa or British Citizen, other statuses will not be considered.
* Time-served & skilled Software Developer or Software Engineer
* Degree qualified or similar or QBE
* Experienced in numerous coding languages & up to date technologies
* Knowledge of UI/UX working practices, Web App's, Relational Databases, Design Documentation, Agile working environments, CI/CD, Pipeline Automation, Docker, Kubernetes, Front End & Back End Testing Frameworks (Puppeteer, Jest, Unit etc.), JS Docs & coding libraries.
* Passionate about the latest software, hardware, automation, AI & state of the art technologies.
* A professional communicator at all levels.
Interviews to take place immediately, with a potential March start!
All levels of experience considered.
Apply Today, interview next week