Job ID 338825
Job Title: Software Developer (BPM Developer)
Location: London (Hybrid working)
Sector: Banking Sector
Duration: 6 Months Minimum
Day Rate Available: up to £554.4
**Ideal candidate must have 2-5yrs Camunda exposure stated throughout the projects they used this under and not just stated in the candidates summary.
* Hands on development, coding and debugging is a must;
* Develops high-quality deliverables across all Camunda projects and provides consultative guidance on project assignments;
* Integrate and maintain moderately complex to extremely complex applications throughout the entire Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC);
* Translate complex business requirements into technical specification using Camunda.
Ideal Candidate Requirements:
* Model the BPMN processes, create reusable connector and provide integration development services to TM, OPP and ChannelsExperience with jBPM (Process Automation Manager/Decision Manage) or Camunda;
* Must have 2-5yrs Camunda exposure stated throughout the projects they used this under and not just stated in the candidates summary.
* Good communication skills;
* Experience in working in SOA/Microservice Architecture using Camunda BPM;
* Financial services industry experience a plus;
* Minimum of 8 years of experience in Information Technology;
* Minimum 5 years experience in Business Process Management;
* Experience in Java, J2EE Design Patterns, Object-Oriented Design, – Experience with Java technologies like Hibernate, Spring Framework;
* Experience working with the following platforms: Windows, UNIX, Mainframe OR 4 years of multiple technology, platform, applications experience;
* Knowledge with migrating legacy jBPM processes and rules to the latest version;
* Experience in BPM tools such as Pega, Bizagi, Appian, Active Matrix and other related tools is strongly preferred;
* Hands on experience in design and development using Camunda;
* Extensive BPM knowledge and experience in conceptualizing workflow solution using Camunda;
* Experience with Agile software development life cycle.
* Hands-on experience in Spring and Spring Boot
* Development of web services must use REST or SOAP.
* Good Communication and Interpersonal Skills