Job ID 306270
HRS is currently seeking to hire a C# Software developer with experience in developing Winforms. Based with a specialist manufacturer of analytical instrumentation used in laboratories, the company is approaching is 70th anniversary and is well known for its leading position, supplying private laboratories, universities & research institutions with advanced technologies needed to further their Scientific understanding.
This position will join a small but highly specialised team, working on a hybrid basis from Glasgow, and will be responsible for developing the software & Winform applications used to operate advanced analytical laboratory equipment.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
Based within a team of Software & Firmware developers, this position will be responsible for:
1. Developing & maintaining Winform applications.
2. Writing well-designed code and unit tests
3. Documenting requirements, specifications & designs.
4. Contributing to continuous improvement of software development processes
1. Proven experience as a developer Utilising C#
2. Prior experience developing WinForm applications.
3. Experience with image processing / manipulation would be advantageous.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves