Job ID 207506
Python Data Developer
Remote or Onsite
Shares, Bonus, Collaborative culture, Training budget
My client is a leading provider of advanced data/analytics to Capital market players, Brokers and hedge funds 💱
They continually add financial datasets to their platform and are now growing their development team as they scale towards SME stage 🚀
We need a Python Developer to build data parsers that absorb data for managing these large datasets, using the latest AWS technologies.
This is an ideal opportunity for a experienced Python/Linux user with vast experience working with large Datasets, to join a leading Fintech where they can grow their finance, cloud & data-engineering skills
– Remote work or Hybrid in their London office
– £90,000 DOE
– Eight weeks per year working remotely abroad
– Healthcare, Pension, Holiday entitlement
– Bonus scheme
– Owning the full scope of assigned development; solution design and building/delivering completed functionality to production
– Lead and drive improvements in deployment, data quality, testing and CI
– Liaise with internal technical team and external data providers (financial exchanges)
– Experience of large datasets
– Extensive experience with Python
– Experience developing on a Linux platform
– Experience in source code control, unit testing & continuous integration (Git etc)
This is a three stage interview process and we will disclose all information regarding that before your profile is submitted.
We understand that job adverts only give a snapshot of the role, so we know you will have plenty of questions. To apply, please attach an up-to-date copy of your CV and we the full job description, location, salary, benefits on our initial briefing call.
You can also contact me at (url removed) / (phone number removed)