Job ID 224592
We are seeking a Software Engineer to work for a leading manufacturing of electronic instrumentation based in Malvern.
The Software Engineer is responsible for development of robust software on embedded systems. You will be an integral part of a high-skilled, fast-pace and multi-disciplinary design and development team. You will be hands-on from the start, taking ownership of projects and making positive impact on the business
• Develop and maintain embedded Linux firmware (Ubuntu core) on SoC modules.
• Develop and maintain firmware using C++ and C on ARM and MIPS core microprocessors..
• Design, develop and maintain PC and web-based software.
• Develop and maintain product incorporating networking, wireless telemetry and cloud technologies.
• Develop software and programs to support automated testing and validation.
• Integrate and track software development with tools such as GIT and SVN
• Generate and maintain effective documentations throughout firmware and software development cycle
• Passion for software engineering and technology.
• You hold a degree or higher qualification in the field of Software Engineering or a relevant field, preferably with over 2 years experience working with embedded and electronic systems..